To Submit Your Book please send an email to my address at firstname.lastname@example.org or use my Contact Form. If you have any questions you can email me at the address already provided, although please be aware that at the moment I am only accepting submissions from authors that are following my Twitter account. This is just to make it easier on me at the moment as I haven’t figured out a way to have more than 24 hours in a day yet (I’m working on it).
What I need to know from you:
- This is your chance to shine! What do you want a potential reader to know about your book? Do you want them to see a blurb, or do you want to write what your book means to you?
- A cover for your book is preferred as it will make your post stand out more than a wall of text
- If you want to add something about yourself feel free to whether that be an author bio, a photograph, or something witty so you’ll be remembered – but this is all optional so only add what you feel comfortable including
- Links to buy your book are required, but you can include links to Twitter, Facebook, your blog, your website, or whatever else you can think to link to
- I require that you tell me what genre your book is so that I can add it to an appropriate category
- If your post or book is going to contain profanity or anything that could be considered offensive please mention that so that I can add a warning somewhere
- If you wish to have particular tags (these are listed at the bottom of each post and help readers find posts that they would be interested in), let me know, otherwise I will choose my own; mine will always include the title of your book, your name, the places it can be purchased at, your genre, and a few generic tags
I might update this at some point in the future with other guidelines, otherwise, that’s it!
What you can expect from me:
- I will give you fairly free reign to say exactly what you want to say, in the space given
- At this present time, I am offering this service free of charge, and if I did decide to charge anything in the future I wouldn’t charge anything to the authors I’d already posted about
- I will continue to retweet you on Twitter if I can, and I will also directly tweet the link to your post here on a regular basis so you can be sure it won’t lose visibility
- This is not a review website; any badmouthing of authors or books will be deleted (people that feel the need to do that can go to many, many, other websites)
- If you find there is more you wish to say after your post has been added, or it needs editing slightly, get in touch with me and I will make the appropriate changes
- For authors that have more than one book, you can submit each book separately
- If you have a WordPress or Blogspot blog, I will follow you
- I only ask you to follow me on Twitter, you are not required to interact with me, RT me, or favorite anything I have to say (although I always appreciate it when it happens as it usually helps other authors!)
- If you must unfollow me on Twitter you can feel free to after I have added your post, and I will still tweet a link to it (although I will probably not retweet you as much)
- I will consider any author, and any genre however if I consider the title, book cover or contents to be less than family friendly, for the sake of all visitors, I may hide your book behind a “click here for more” link, or may alter the subject title to not reveal the full book title (I will decide this on a case by case basis though and hope that everyone can understanding the reasoning for it)
I cannot promise a boatload of sales, and I cannot promise that updates will be speedy, but I can promise I will try my best to get your name out there. Will it really hurt to try?
Thank you for stopping by. 🙂
This page was last edited on the 29th October 2013 to add a few more details. If you read an earlier version of this post, I recommend you re-read it. Many thanks.